Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
Report an accessibility issue
Display an Image on the Projector
- Tap the Turn System On.
- Plug in your laptop using the attached VGA or HDMI cable.
- Under Cynap Sources and Controls, Input Choice options, choose either HDMI 1 or VGA 1.
Note: If you plug in using VGA, make sure you also plug in your audio cable to have sound.
- On the Cynap, tap the screen to bring up the + menu.
Note: You may need to use the keyboard and mouse to tap the screen in your classroom.
- Under the + menu, choose Cynap Input. This will display the Input Source (HDMI or VGA) you chose.
- Press the Home tab on the Control Panel.
- Select Turn System Off.