This site will provide you with instructions and ideas on using the technology in your campus-hosted classroom. This site does not cover information in departmental classrooms.
Teaching This Fall?
Do you plan on teaching in a classroom this fall? The university is actively taking measures ensure a safe fall semester. Check out these resources:
- Check out OIT’s new Teaching Guide for information on the new teaching modalities and how to teach in a socially distant classroom.
- Covid-19 Instructor Resources
- Covid-19 Classroom Floorplans
- Sign up for OIT’s newsletter to stay up to date.
- If you have questions and require a consultation, contact the OIT HelpDesk to have a trainer contact you. Contact the OIT HelpDesk online or by phone at 865-974-9900.
- For immediate support when you are in your classroom call 865-974-9110.
Learn How to Connect to Zoom From the Classroom
FIND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
Discover what technology is in your classroom.
- Select Your Building
- Alumni Memorial Building
- Art and Architecture Building
- Austin Peay Building
- Ayres Hall
- Bailey Education Complex
- BioSystems Engineering and Environmental Sciences
- Brehm Animal Science
- Burchfiel Geography Building
- Claxton Education Building
- College of Nursing Building
- Dougherty Engineering
- Ellington Plant Sciences Building
- Ferris Hall
- Food Safety and Processing Building
- Food Science Building
- Greve Hall
- Haslam Business Building
- Haslam Music Center
- Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Henson Hall
- Hodges Library
- Howard Baker Center
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Jessie Harris Building
- McClung Museum
- McClung Tower
- Min H Kao Building
- Morgan Hall
- Nielsen Physics
- Nuclear Engineering Building
- Plant Biotech Building
- Science and Engineering Building
- Stokely Management Center
- Strong Hall
- Tickle Engineering
- Walters Academic Building