Many classrooms have a WolfVision Document Camera. Much more than an overhead projector, a document camera has a high-quality camera that enables you to show anything in great detail that you can sit below it.
- Using your phone as a document camera or camera in Zoom
- Connecting the Document Camera to Cynap
- Connecting the Document Camera to the Zoom meeting on a Classroom Supplied PC
- Freeze – which allows you to freeze the image being displayed on the projector screen. This gives you time to switch out material to something else, while leaving a static image for students to view.
- Zoom wheel – you can zoom into an object down to small details. Use this for seeing small structures on 3D objects, details in a painting or sculpture, or anything you would normally ask students to look at closely.