The document camera located in your classroom allows you to easily display documents, objects, and simple demonstrations to an entire classroom and/or lecture hall. The document camera in your classroom is mounted as a camera in the ceiling. Use the controls available on the panel on the instructor podium to use the document camera.
- Continuous auto-focus that adjusts as you zoom in and out to keep your image in clear focus
- Ability to use a larger space below the document camera
How to Use the Document Camera:
- Turn on the projector system. The document camera controls will not appear until the projector is turned on.
- Select the document camera from the option on your podium instructor panel
- Place your document or demonstration on the working surface
All rooms in the Haslam Business Building are maintained by the Haslam College of Business. For training or help with the rooms, please check out this Microsoft Bookings link or contact 865-974-4600.