Your Room Contains
- Ceiling Projector(s)
- 1 Wall Monitor and 1 Podium Monitor
- 1 ceiling Document Camera(s)
- For Training Help with This Room
Getting Started With...
The document camera located in your classroom allows you to easily display documents, objects, and simple demonstrations to an entire classroom and/or lecture hall.
- Zoom wheel, which allows for closer details of the images or objects being projected
- Continuous auto-focus that adjusts as you zoom in and out to keep your image in clear focus
- LCD preview
- A brightly lit working surface
- Loop-pull up for easy setup
- Freeze frame, which freezes the image displayed through the projector system
How to Use the Document Camera:
- Lift up the document camera with the loop-pull and the camera will automatically turn on.
- Place your document or demonstration on the working surface
- Ensure auto-focus is enabled to have a continuous clear presentation
The camera in your classroom can be controlled by the Control Panel in your room. You should see a Camera control button on the panel. On this button, you can pan, tilt, and zoom in with your camera. Cameras may have preset controls that will move them to a set spot and zoom. Try out the controls available to you in your room.
Tip: if you are zoomed in, the pan and tilt will be more pronounced. Zoom out to have more control over the movement of the camera.
Depending on the type of camera in your classroom, you may not see all the controls you have here. If your classroom has a webcam, that will not have camera controls associated with it and may be directly connected to an attached computer in the room.
This room has a departmental Windows PC with a touchscreen monitor. Use the monitor to control the camera and room sound. Training sessions for HBB classrooms available on request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-4600.