Your Room Contains
- 1 Wall Projector(s)
- Control Panel: Wall Style 1
- Wall Panel and Epson Interactive projector Information
Getting Started With...
- To turn on the wall monitor, tap the Power On or Display On button.
- If you wish to connect your laptop directly, choose HDMI or VGA.
- If you wish to use the Cynap, select Cynap.
- Turn the dial to turn sound levels up and down in the room.
Note: the dial in the room needs to be turned several times to affect sound levels.
Connecting Your Laptop to Cynap with a Wired Connection
You may either connect your laptop wired by using the HDMI or VGA cable and then tapping the Cynap screen to bring up the + menu. Choose the cable you connected with.
Wirelessly Connect Laptop to Cynap
- ON WINDOWS:
- Use the Windows Key and the P Key to access the Project Menu.
- Choose Connect to a wireless display.
- Select the Cynap for your room.
- ON MACBOOK:
- Select the Airplay icon in your menu bar for available devices.
- Select the Cynap for your room
- Choose Power Off or Display Off.
Please note that the wall panel in this room may be slightly different from the one depicted in the image.
The projector in this room is an Epson Interactive. You can tap the screen to get annotation options.