The best way to connect to Cynap is using a wireless connection. This will leave the wired input open for using your document camera or BluRay player. If you do prefer connecting to Cynap using the HDMI cable, you can follow these instructions.
On the Control Panel
- Turn the projection system on via the Control Panel.
- Select the Cynap option under the projector menu to display Cynap on the projector.
- On the Control Panel, under Cynap Input, select the HDMI input you chose for your laptop. If you have more than one HDMI inputs to choose from, the top input will be HDMI 1.
On the Instructor’s Cynap Monitor
- Touch the desktop on the Instructor’s Cynap monitor with the pen or your finger to bring up the + menu.
- Select Cynap Input from the menu options that appear.