Please Note: It is a good idea to set your recording in Zoom to record to the cloud, however, Zoom recently added a feature where you can record on demand through the web app, which is what is used on Cynap. The instructions below are still a good practice to follow.
- Go to tennessee.zoom.us and log in by selecting Create or Edit Account.
- Open up your scheduled meeting.
- Choose Edit this meeting.
- Under Meeting Options, choose Record the meeting automatically.
- Each time you run the meeting, you will receive a link in an email with the recording.
Please see the section on Accessing and Sharing Cloud Recordings on this OIT page for more information on sharing your recording. Note that on this page they do show the option for recording from Zoom without scheduling. This is an option you only get with the Zoom client, you do not get this option on the Cynap.