Wall Style 1
- To turn on the wall monitor, tap the Power On or Display On button.
- If you wish to connect your laptop directly, choose HDMI or VGA.
- If you wish to use the Cynap, select Cynap.
- Turn the dial to turn sound levels up and down in the room.
Note: the dial in the room needs to be turned several times to affect sound levels.
Connecting Your Laptop to Cynap with a Wired Connection
You may either connect your laptop wired by using the HDMI or VGA cable and then tapping the Cynap screen to bring up the + menu. Choose the cable you connected with.
Wirelessly Connect Laptop to Cynap
- ON WINDOWS:
- Use the Windows Key and the P Key to access the Project Menu.
- Choose Connect to a wireless display.
- Select the Cynap for your room.
- ON MACBOOK:
- Select the Airplay icon in your menu bar for available devices.
- Select the Cynap for your room
- Choose Power Off or Display Off.