Your Room Contains
- 1 Ceiling Projector(s)
- Control Panel: Wall Style 3
- 1 Document Camera(s)
Getting Started With...
- To turn on the wall screen, tap the On button under Display.
- If you wish to connect your laptop, plug in with HDMI and choose Laptop.
- Turn the dial to turn sound levels up and down in the room.
- Tap Off under Display.
For more information and basic troubleshooting, go to the Technology Training area.
The document camera located in your classroom allows you to easily display documents, objects, and simple demonstrations to an entire classroom and/or lecture hall.
- Zoom wheel, which allows for closer details of the images or objects being projected
- Continuous auto-focus that adjusts as you zoom in and out to keep your image in clear focus
- LCD preview
- A brightly lit working surface
- Loop-pull up for easy setup
- Freeze frame, which freezes the image displayed through the projector system
How to Use the Document Camera:
- Lift up the document camera with the loop-pull and the camera will automatically turn on.
- Place your document or demonstration on the working surface
- Ensure auto-focus is enabled to have a continuous clear presentation