Your Room Contains
- Control Panel: Wall Style 3
- 1 Lapel Microphone(s)
- 1 Epson Interactive Projector
Getting Started With...
- To turn on the wall screen, tap the Proj On button.
- If you wish to connect your laptop, choose HDMI or VGA.
- Turn the dial to turn sound levels up and down in the room.
- Tap Proj Off.
For more information and basic troubleshooting, go to the Technology Training area.
The camera in your classroom can be controlled by the Control Panel in your room. You should see a Camera control button on the panel. On this button, you can pan, tilt, and zoom in with your camera. Cameras may have preset controls that will move them to a set spot and zoom. Try out the controls available to you in your room.
Tip: if you are zoomed in, the pan and tilt will be more pronounced. Zoom out to have more control over the movement of the camera.
Depending on the type of camera in your classroom, you may not see all the controls you have here. If your classroom has a webcam, that will not have camera controls associated with it and may be directly connected to an attached computer in the room.